Saturday, January 9, 2010

1st post of 2010.
2n3 no new student but lesser ppl,last tym was 40 now 30 student as 4 went to exp and 3 wad transferred to other class as some reasons...
there is new teacher and some are still my last tym subject teachers...
maths:Mrs Chew(still the same as last tym)(:
english:Miss Eileen Lim
chinese:Mrs Lee Geok Eng(still the same)):
Art:Mr Yong KW(still the same)(:
P.E:Mr Raymond Khoo(Still the same)(:
Sci:not too sure
Dnt:Mr Jimmy Chiang,Mr Sultan and Mr Charn
History:Mr Bobby Goh

Was selected as prefect,heng gt very gud fwens also been selected like Fiona,ShuFen(:
Haha prefect duty wad fine tis 4 days...

Was selected by mrs chew as grp leader..i didnt choose my members is mrs chew choose it as i was doing my duty haha...heng my grp is all my gd fwen haha...

1st wk of sch was fine,is more tok then lesson,Ms Eileen was gud,she make a bingo game and she gave us few question and we haf to shade it if correct,fun fun(:
Mrs Chew 1st lesson jiu let us do ws le,quite simple as my bro taught me how to do at home...
Art Room has change to last tym history room,was damn stuffy...

Ok la nth to say le bb